Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Finally...

O.k. everyone, I have been hard at work (at all hours) on this blog and although there are changes still to be made, I feel like it is good enough to write my very first real post.

It is 1:30am, so please forgive me if this is less than poetic!!

I have to say that I am very proud of my work on this blog. Although it was started from a template, a great deal of it was coded/recoded by me. Considering how long ago it was since the last time I used HTML and coded a webpage, I think I have done well. I have to say it's been good for me, and fun as well, to get back into coding. I had forgotten the immense sense of one's own creativity and accomplishment that comes with looking on the finished (or in this case part finished) result of hard work.

I'd better stop before I end up sounding ever more like someone in desperate need of sleep.

Thanks for looking and reading. Do note that I have listed some people and/or sites that have helped me in making this blog.

Please do come back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home