Thursday, January 25, 2007

Back on Track

Well, just a few years later, and I am back to tackle my stitching and this blog!!!

I have started with my groups again, started gaining on my stash again and picked up some new hobbies!!!

Yep...that means more stash and more projects. I have taken up crochet and I'm trying to learn to knit as well. It's going well so far but it is hard to find the time with all my cross stitching!!!

My current projects are:

Cross stitch for February
Valentines day card for hubby
Special valentines pic with two teddies snuggling under an umbrella with hearts falling from the sky...also for hubby
I am doing a baby samler for a friend who is having her first baby (a boy) in late Feb
I'm also thinking of joining STO's SAL and exchange for Feb for which the theme is Celtic hearts (appropriate since I live in Ireland)

I know I am going to be doing a Mother's Day pic for my mom for May

I have also been wanting to do a bookmark for myself and after cutting fabric for my teddy picture, I have the perfect piece of fabric for it (14 ct aida in cream). Not sure how I'll work it but I'd like flowers and to use beads. Maybe I'll fry the edges and add a tassle.

I also have a Sleeping Beauty pic from DMC that I am doing for Niamh's room. It looks like it will take a while but it's really nice and will be perfect on her bedroom wall.

As far as crochet is concerned...my sister in law is expecting so I am thinking about doing a baby blanket for her, but I am wondering if I will have the time before June with all these other projects!!!!

Well, anyway, I am back and now I'd better go and get to work on my stitching!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home